AAA MemberPay Visa® Prepaid Card
A reloadable card, AAA MemberPay is a smart payment solution for travel budgeting and expenses, making online transactions and sharing funds with family. It's not a credit card or linked to a checking account, shielding finances and personal information from virtual spending risks. You spend only what you load, and it's easy to reload!
AAA MemberPay Features and Benefits
Ultimate Security—With Visa’s Zero Liability policy, the liability for unauthorized transactions is $0—you pay nothing¹. All cards also offer EMV chip technology including up to two secondary cards.
Convenient Cash Access—MemberPay offers a large fee-free² ATM network in the U.S. and 24-hour access to cash in local currencies at ATMs abroad.
Multiple Reload Methods—Add money in person, online or on mobile app with several reload options at no cost. See Cardholder Agreement for pricing.
- Through Direct deposit
- Online or with the MetaWallet mobile app by ACH bank transfer, debit/credit card or check
- At participating AAA locations
- At third-party networks accepting cash reloads (MoneyGram®, Western Union®, Green Dot® or Visa® ReadyLink locations)
Personalized Cards—Primary cardholders automatically receive a personalized card after the first card reload; personalized secondary cards are also available.
A Multi-Use Payment Solution
Savvy travel money option
- Emergency cash and card replacement as well as lost luggage reimbursement
- Worldwide Visa acceptance, plus ATM access
Smart online payments
- Secure way to use online without concern of primary financial account information being compromised.
- Built-in budgeting because you set the amount available to spend, but can easily add more funds when needed
Easy method to share funds
- Quick reload options to get dependents money whether they are at home or away
- Account monitoring with an easy mobile app that can manage multiple cards at a glance
- Up to two companion cards per primary account are available; cards must be purchased at time of primary account opening and are not sold online
Simple budgeting tool
- Spend tracking to set goals and monitor your progress
- Modern approach to envelope budgeting for specific expenses, and a way to save money over time
MetaWallet Mobile App
Anywhere, anytime access
Account management at your fingertips
Account management at your fingertips
Easy signup and sign-in—Use your device camera to capture your card information for fast signup, and eliminate sign-in hassles by using fingerprint authentication.
Simple, time-saving and comprehensive—See balances, transactions, and deposits the instant they are available.
Know your balance immediately—For those unexpected purchases or payments, view your current balance without having to sign in to the app.
Stay on top of your money—Get text or email alerts3 for low balance, verified transactions, and when funds are loaded.
Reload funds quickly—Find reload locations to add cash to your card, get your direct deposit information, or load a check4 right in the app.
- Visa® Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. You must notify Customer Service promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult Cardholder Agreement for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
- While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this card. See Cardholder Agreement for more details.
- Standard text message rates, fees, charges, and other third-party fees may apply.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.